Stunningly beautiful ancient city on the coast of Adriatic Sea.
ROMAN AND GREEK ARCHITECTURE. LIVING MUSEUM. ROMANTIC COBBLED STREETS.
Info: Split, Croatia
Attractions: List of top things to do
1. Hotel B&B Vila KastelLocation: Old Town of Split
Booking/info link: B&B Vila Kastel
Hotel Website: http://www.kastelsplit.com/croatia-split-hotels/
2. Split Inn Apartments
3. Best of Split Apartments
4. Vila Split Art
5. Boutique Guest Accommodation Zephyrus
* 2 bedroom apartment. A great deal for friends or 2 couples traveling together and sharing the hotel cost.
* All apartments: various apartment sizes and rates represented
* These are in the Old Town central district where the major tourist attractions and restaurants are located. But most of these apartments do not appear to have an elevator.
* For those driving: finding a parking spot will be difficult due to the narrow streets
* Some may be difficult to find since not all streets are well marked. Bring the landlord's phone # with you in case of running into difficulties.
6. Apartments M
* For those looking for a sea view: Apartments M are located in Znjan near the main beach and a 40-55 minute walk along the sea from Split's center.
7. Beach Apartments Lavica
8. Apart-Hotel Stipe
* 7 & 8 are located in Podstrana which is a small tourist town only 7 km from Split and it offers Mediterranean atmosphere with the clear blue sea