A natural paradise retreat with traditional bamboo bungalows floating on a lake.
ENCHANTING. HARMONIOUS. ROMANTIC GET-AWAY. PAMPERED.
Location: Ciparay Village, West Garut on the island of Java, Indonesia.
* 4 hours from Jakarta via Cipularang free road, and 2 hours from Bandung.
Link: Kampung Sampireun
Rate: Starting at 1,900,000IDR ($211.00USD)
- Welcome Drink, Breakfast & dinner base on capacity of each cottage
- Afternoon snack & tea at Bale Putri Amanti, Traditional floating Surabi in the morning
- Traditional beverage " Sekoteng " at night on the lake by canoe, Daily local newspaper
- Free traditional sweet " Dodol Garut ", and In room coffee & tea making facilities
* Guests are escorted to their rooms by canoe
* Each morning, a pancake boat floats up to your porch with traditional rice cakes and syrup.