Casa del Herrero
Address: 1387 East Valley Road, Montecito, CA
* An eleven acre, well preserved Spanish colonial estate with a magnificent botanical garden.
* An advanced notice required for all tours. 805-565-5653.
Santa Barbara Orchid Estate
Address: 1250 Orchid Dr, Santa Barbara
* Five acres of one of the most impressive collections of orchid species and hybrids.
Address: 598 N. Fairview Ave, Goleta
* A twelve and half acres of orchards and organic farm. The only place to freely wander along with the chickens and goats.
* A perfect spot for a picnic
Location: Cold Springs Rd and Sycamore Rd, Santa Barbara
* 17 gardens of unique displays of 120 varieties of aloe plants and a giant abalone-shell fountain.
* A two hour walking tour available by appointment only. Closed on Sundays.
Santa Barbara Botanical Garden
* 5.5 miles of public hiking trails
Alice Keck Park Memorial Gardens
Location: Garden St at W. Arrellaga St, Santa Barbara
* Grassy knolls, a koi pond, gazebo, and low-water plants