Feb 18, 2011
HEYRI ART VILLAGE. PAJU
Bauhaus-inspired architecturally designed artist compound situated an hour North of Seoul
EXPERIMENTAL AND MODERN ART EXHIBITIONS. COFFEE SHOPS. ARTIST MELTING POT.
Location: City of Paju, South Korea
Getting there from Seoul:
* Hapjeong Station(line 2) Exit 2. Take red bus 2200. 45-50 mins later, get off at Hey-ri Art Valley.
* Bus schedule: 07:00-23:20, every 15 minutes
Info: * Businesses closed on Mondays
* Museums and exhibitions are open from 10:00am to 7:00 pm.
* Note that hours may vary slightly at each museum
* Museums with cafes and restaurants are open later.
* A perfect day trip
* Buy a map when you first arrive at the information kiosk at Gate 4 for 500 won.
* Getting around: By foot or rent a bicycle for 6,000 won for first two hours/4,000 won for each additional hour
Further inquiries: Korea Travel Phone +82-31-1330 or in Korea: 031-1330
Bauhaus on the Imjin
Music Space Camerata: Coffee & DJ plays classical/Jazz fusion on a quality soundsystem
The Chocolate Design Gallery